What services does Regina offer?
- Birth Doula
- Postpartum Doula+ Sibling Support
- Childbirth Education Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Belly Binding
- Mother Healing
- Baby Wearing Education
- Postpartum Nutrition and Wellness
- Essential Oils and Wellness Products *new
- Mother Blessing Ceremony
The Blessing of Birth Package $1200
My birth doula services include, but are not limited to:
- Free Consultation
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- Assistance in writing your birth + postpartum plan
- Available 24 hours a day for phone support and consultation
- On-call for your birth, often joining you at your home before going to your designated place of birth
- Continuous support for you and your partner during active labor, birth, and delivery
- Assistance in helping to create a calm, peaceful and supportive birthing environment for you and your birth partner (lights and aromatherapy)
- Labor techniques include, but are not limited to, Position changes, relaxation, verbal encouragement, massage, birth ball, rebozo, etc.
- Immediate postpartum assistance to help facilitate bonding and breastfeeding that takes place immediately after birth
- Belly binding and belly oil included
- 1-2 postpartum visits to reflect on your birth and to help you connect with additional resources following delivery
- Help the mother to feel connected to her birth experience following delivery
- Provide important references for professional support
- Access to my Lending Library
- Breastfeeding support
First Week Home Package $297
Families will receive eight hours of postpartum care to be used within the first week of being home with your baby. This retainer package can be used however you’d like for example two hours per day. As your postpartum doula, my role is to allow you to rest, recover, and recuperate.
Mothers Helper package $597
Families will receive 25 hours of postpartum care to be used anytime postpartum that you feel you need assistance.
Here are more examples of all the different kinds of help I can provide:
- Breastfeeding help
- Help understanding babe cues
- Diapering and baby care
- Help with older children
- Light housekeeping assistance
- Meal preparation
- Running Errands
- Resources and referrals
- Non-judgmental family support
- Screening for postpartum mood disorders
- Infant sleep solutions
- Care for the baby when parents want to shower, nap, or spend some special time with the older child(ren)
- Hands-on education for infant and mama care
- Babywearing assistance
- Caring for mama as she recovers from birth
- Processing the birth experience
- Soothing Baby and education on infant soothing techniques
This list is by no means exhaustive!
Mother Healing $597
This package is designed with a unique focus on healing moms right after birth. With this package, I will come to your home as scheduled to provide support and care for you as you transition into this new season of life. My services during this time include herbal Sitz baths, warming belly oil and massage, belly binding, lactation-boosting herbal tea, replenishing meals and snacks, and healing soups. My goal is for the new mother to feel honored, celebrated, rested, and restored through optimal pampering and personal care.
Placenta Encapsulation $279
The placenta is dehydrated, ground up, and encapsulated. There is a 24-72 hour turnaround time for your capsules. A Tree of Life print, placenta tinctures, and placenta salves can be added for an additional fee.
Additional Services Offered Along With Encapsulation:
Placenta Tincture Service – $20
- Preserve and gain longevity from your placenta once capsules are consumed.
- Small piece of your placenta is infused in alcohol for six weeks.
- Packaged in 2oz glass amber dropper bottle.
- Includes delivery and suggested storage and use instructions.
Placenta Herbal Salve Service – $20
- 4oz salve made with sweet almond oil, shea butter, and pure filtered beeswax.
- Infused with portion of dehydrated placenta, calendula, comfrey, and plantain. All ingredients are organic. The stem cells from the placenta may promote skin elasticity and collagen production in addition to the healing benefits from the herbs.
- Apply to skin irritations, rashes (is cloth diaper safe), scrapes and cuts, cracked nipples, hemorrhoids, c-section scars once healed, sun burn, perineal tearing, etc.
Placenta Print Service – $20
- “Tree of Life” print, a unique way to preserve the memory of the nurturing properties the placenta provided to your child in your womb.
- Place it in the baby book or hang on the nursery wall.
- Printed from the placental fetal side directly onto watercolour paper and reflects the intricate design and shape of your baby’s placenta.
Postpartum Day support: $25.00 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours per visit
- Email Tiny Feet and Heartbeats. I’ll personally assess your unique needs and help you find the right services.
- Interview with me. Consultations are free!
- Hire me by submitting your agreement, deposit, and hiring paperwork
- Enjoy working with me! I provide unlimited consultations and referrals from the time of hire through twelve months postpartum (My clients are forever family).
Mary Coley Scholarship
I’m committed to lowering disparities in maternal and infant health for all. The devastating reality is that race is still a determining factor in whether one has a healthy birth and baby in this country and worldwide.
The Mary Coley Scholarship is a need-based financial scholarship available for mothers of color who want either birth or postpartum care. Mary Coley was a lay midwife and advocate for black health in Georgia. In honor of her legacy, I want to support mothers of color to be still able to experience the birth of their dreams and receive adequate postpartum care.