What services does Regina offer?
- Birth Doula
- Postpartum Doula+ Sibling Support
- Childbirth Education Classes
- Parenting Classes
- Lactation Education and Support
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Belly Binding
- Mother Roasting
- Baby Wearing Education
- Postpartum Nutrition and Wellness
- Bereavement doula (pregnancy & infant loss)
As a lactation counselor, if you are planning to breastfeed, I can assist you to help ensure that you and your baby have the very best start. Breast milk is natures most perfect food, made perfectly just for your baby at just the right time, in just the right amounts and at the most ideal temperature! If you are a first-time mom, breastfeeding can often time be a learning process. If you are and your baby are in need of support, I can be available to assist you.
Blessing of birth package $797
My birth doula services include, but are not limited to:
- Free initial interview
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- Assistance in writing your birth plan
- Available 24 hours a day for phone support and consultation
- On call for your birth, often joining you at your home before going to your designated place of birth
- Continuous support for the mother and her partner during active labor, birth, and delivery
- Assistance in helping to create a calm, peaceful and supportive birthing environment for the mother and birth partner (lights and aromatherapy)
- Labor techniques to include, but are not limited to Position changes, relaxation, verbal encouragement, massage, birth ball, rebozo, etc.
- Immediate postpartum assistance to help facilitate bonding and breastfeeding that takes place immediately after birth
- 1-2 postpartum visits to reflect on your birth and to help you connect with additional resources following delivery
- Help the mother to feel connected to her birth experience following delivery
- Provide important references for professional support
- Access to my Lending Library
- Breastfeeding support
First Week Home Package $197
Families will receive 8 hours of postpartum care to be used within the first two months of being home with your baby.
Mothers Helper package $249
Families will receive 15 hours of postpartum care to be used within the first four months of being home with your baby.
Here are more examples of all the different kinds of help I can provide:
- Breastfeeding help
- Help understanding babe cues
- Diapering and baby care
- Help with older children
- Light housekeeping assistance
- Meal preparation
- Running Errands
- Resources and referrals
- Non-judgmental family support
- Screening for postpartum mood disorders
- Infant sleep solutions
- Care for baby when parents want to shower, nap, or spend some special time with the older child(ren)
- Hands-on education for infant and mama care
- Babywearing assistance
- Caring for mama as she recovers from birth
- Processing the birth experience
- Soothing Baby and education on infant soothing techniques
This list is by no means exhaustive!
Mother Healing $497
This package is designed to help support and heal moms right after birth. With this package, I will come to your home every day for the week after birth to provide support and care for you as you transition into this new season of life. The services I provide during this time are herbal Sitz bath, warming belly oil and massage, belly binding, lactation boosting herbal tea, replenishing meals and snacks and healing soups. My goal is for the new mother to feel honored, celebrated, rested, and restored through optimal pampering and personal care.
Placenta Encapsulation $179
I use the Chinese method where the placenta is steamed in herbs, dehydrated, ground up and encapsulated. There is a 24-hour turn around time for your capsules. I also do a special Tree of Life print for you as a free gift and memory of the place where you gave your baby nourishment and growth.
Private In-Home Lactation Consultation $120 [2 hour home visit]
This service is helpful for situations when:
- Parents feel uneasy about breastfeeding and need reassurance
- Infant refuses to latch
- Parents have concerns about milk supply – too little or too much milk
- Breastfeeding is painful
- The infant is experiencing low or slow weight gain
- Parents have been told to they may need to feed formula
Parents have received conflicting advice on breastfeeding
- Parents just need plain old support and affirmation for this special journey
Postpartum Day support: $25.00 per hour, with a minimum of 2 hours per visit
- Call Tiny Feet and Heartbeats, I’ll personally assess your unique needs and help you find the right services.
- Interview with me. Consultations are free!
- Hire me by submitting your agreement, deposit and hiring paperwork
- Enjoy working with me! I provide unlimited consultations and referrals from the time of hire through six weeks postpartum.
Mary Coley Scholarship
I’m committed to lowering disparities in maternal and infant health for all, and the devastating reality is that race is still a determining factor on whether one has a healthy birth and baby in this country and worldwide.
The Mary Coley Scholarship is a financial need-based scholarship available for mothers of color who want either birth or postpartum care. Mary Coley was a lay midwife and advocate for black health in Georgia. In honor of her legacy, I want to support mothers of color to still be able to experience the birth of their dreams and receive adequate postpartum care.